Pet Transport Process
Safe and Sound Pet Transport
Transporting pets is a business that involves a lot of moving parts to ensure everything is handled safely, efficiently, and moving conveniently for both you and your pet. That’s why we’re breaking down the steps for you to make sure the pet transport process goes off without a hitch!
- First, you pick from one of our services. Are you in Central Florida? If so, check out our central florida pet transport service for local relocation. If not, please continue reading. Shared ride pet transport is a scheduled route with other pets that cuts down on costs and depends on our schedule. Private pet transport is tailored exactly to you and your pets needs. It is a luxurious, one-on-one experience for your loved ones. Escorted air pet transport involves a nanny that flies with your pet anywhere across North America.
- Once you’ve chosen a service, you fill out our booking form.
- Our staff gets in contact with you to arrange pick up and drop off dates. We will also record the names of the people expected to be present at pick up and drop off for verification purposes in the future. Please note our business operates on a preplanned route that ensures we can pick up as many pets as possible in as efficient manner as possible. That means, even if you’re looking to move your pet one state over, you could be looking at a travel time of up to 5 days. We do this to ensure flexibility for all clients as well as safety measures for all pets aboard our vehicles including rest stops for drivers and exercise for animals. However, pets are delivered in less than one week in most cases.
Preparing for Transport
- When preparing your pet for transport, include any necessary food, restraints, bedding, etc that you would like to accompany your pet on the trip. This also includes receiving a certificate of health from your vet, if you do not have one already.
- We’ll arrive at your home for pick up (unless receiving a new pet from a breeder out of state) and require both photo I.D. and a signature from the person specified to be present at pick up. If you are receiving a new pet from a breeder out of state, at pick up we will send a photo verification to ensure the animal we are picking up on your behalf is the same animal you paid for.
- Your pet begins its journey, and receives plenty of exercise and love along the way!
- We arrange for drop-off. We will call with a given time frame for drop off to ensure you are there to greet your pet upon his/her arrival home. At drop-off we will also require photo identification and the signature of the person expected to receive the animal.
- You (hopefully) write us a great review! If you were satisfied with the pet transport process, we’d love to hear about it and see some photos of their arrival home to you!